Annemarie is an excellent agent with the proper know how of selling my old house, very friendly and knowledgeable. After selling my previous home I was looking for houses in the Townsend area she specifically asked me to look at a house that was above my limit knowing that this house was on the market for over 30+ days. Without that knowledgeable information I would never have looked at it and now I own it thanks to her!
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Home Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a home is a huge investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right local real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
Some buyers will choose a friend of a friend or co-worker who has their real estate agent license or a distant relative thinking that “All real estate agents are the same“. It’s simply not true.
Many find out later that the wrong buyer’s agent could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- Lose in a bidding war because of inexperience with new ideas and strategies to make your offer stand out
The Right Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, I can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but I’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with many years of experience and extensive knowledge of the local area, Billerica, MA 01821,01862 and surrounding towns.
Just beginning the home buying process?
Yes! I Want To Work With Annemarie!
Simply fill out the short form below or give me a ring at 978-408-9011 and let me know a bit about what you’re looking for so I can best help you buy your new home in Billerica, MA or surrounding areas!